Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey/ Pumpkin/ Snowman Pavers

Turkey Pavers!

Isn't this just the custest thing!!  It is using concrete pavers...who would have thought??

I was able to do one real quick last week, so I thought that I would share it with you all. I just took a paver and made it into a turkey! I have it outside with my pumpkin one!


These are from http://www.nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/

She used foam for the beak and the feathers and some buttons for the eyes.

I just used orange and brown spray paint and tied some raffia

Paver Pumpkins!

Back in the spring I made ladybug pavers and I thought how fun it would be to make pumpkins for the fall.



Supplies:

pavers
orange and brown paint
wire, ribbon, fabric, or raffia
paint brush


Step 1~ paint your paver orange. I spray painted mine.


Step 2 ~ Paint the stem brown. I used paint and a paint brush to do this, because it got dark before I could cover the bottom part and spray paint the stem.

Step 3 ~ Grab some wire, ribbon, fabric, raffia, or what ever you like to
tie between the stem and the pumpkin.

I used green wire and curled the ends.
Now you have a cute little pumpkin. It is really that easy.


Snowman Pavers !


No comments:

Post a Comment