I thought it would be fun to share little ways that make our crafty lives easier! Here are some of my very favorite craft tips...
• Use a cookie sheet w/ newspaper or wax paper for a portable craft surface…super easy cleanup!
• Sharpen your scissors by cutting sand paper.
• Place a little bit of Vaseline to the end of your glue gun to get rid of those long glue strings.
• Soak your paint brushes in fabric softener or hair conditioner for 10 min…cleans right off!
• Recycle large plastic lids by using them for a painter’s pallette or cutting them up for stencils.
• Need to create a large pattern? Use newspapers!
• Keeping a magnet close by makes picking up those sewing pins a sinch!
• Store those pipe cleaners for kid’s crafts inside of a paper towel tubes.
• Break up some styrofoam to create snow for craft projects.
• Keep those cardboard boxes! Cut & cover with patterned paper to make a mini album, cover with art paper and use as a canvas, and I always use them to eliminate a mess while spraypainting!