Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chalkboard Chargers

I found some cheap, plastic chargers at my local discount store for $1 each.


1. This is the most important step. If you are using plastic chargers, spray them first with Primer made for Plastic!! I made the mistake the first time of using regular primer. That does not work with plastic! If you use primer for plastic -- your chalkboard paint will stick.





2. Spray your chargers with Chalkboard Spray Paint. You can find it at your local hardware store - like Home Depot.


3. Another must have -- Chalkboard Pens!!! How did I not know about these before?? They are incredible!!! I big puffy heart them. And they come in all sorts of wonderful colors!! I bought mine at Micheal's -- use a coupon from their website. And they also sell them through Amazon.

Once you get the chargers painted you can use them for all sorts of events during the year.


*Thanksgiving*

*Christmas*

*New Years*

 *Halloween*

Some other ideas:

Birthdays
Valentines
Fourth of July

Another chalkboard paint idea --

Make an Ornament Place Card

Paint a rectangle on an ornament with chalkboard paint.

These can be used over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment