Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Valentine Heart Ball
I love candy so instead of just eating it, why not include it in my decor as well. I found a pack of these juju hearts for $1 at Smith's (Kroger) and knew they would be perfect for my heart ball. Ready for another super easy project?! Here we go...
• Juju hearts (I got cherry because if they were cinnamon I would eat them all)
• Styrofoam ball (got it at the thrift store, about 3 inches)
• White glue
3. Next, do a row with two with points up and one with bumps up. Line them up so the two with points up are on either side of a heart from the row above with the point down. The heart with the bumps up should align with the hearts from the row above with the bumps down.
4. Next row just alternates every other one again.
5. Turn the ball over and start steps 1-4 on the other side of the ball. You will have to get a little creative on that last row and just kind of put the hearts where they fit.
I chose to use these treasures I found at D.I. I think it was a dollar for all of it. Spray it will a couple coats of magic...