Monday, January 11, 2010
Felt Garland Projects
1. Buy whatever color of felt you like.
2. Cut into squares of any size, no need to be perfectly square or straight.
3. Thread dental floss (the BEST string for garland!!) onto a needle and poke through all the squares.
4. Tie ends, leaving enough floss to hang.
5 Hang bells or balls or other trinkets as you wish, using Christmas tree ornament hangers. By adding the decorations with Christmas ornament hangers you can easily change the garland up if you want to try something else with it next year, or if you want to keep it up year round!
6. Step back and admire your craftiness.