Thursday, August 26, 2010

Apron

From: http://www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com/

My daughter loves to do art! So I wanted to get her an apron to help protect her clothing.

I couldn't find one I really liked and everything I found was a bit pricey given the fact that I didn't love them.

(Really? $20 for an ugly art apron that will eventually get stained and ruined...no thanks.)

I picked up a kids size apron at Michael's. It normally was only about $5 but I used a 40% off coupon so it was less then $3. And then I bought an iron on sparkly cupcake, applied it, and voila, a really cute art apron!


The final cost was only about $5. My daughter thinks it is great and wears it when she does art and when she is pretending to cook in her kitchen! And I don't care if it gets stained and eventually needs to be replaced! Win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment