Friday, February 26, 2010

Napkin Dress Tutorial – Perfect for a Shower!


Start by taking each side of your napkin and folding it to the center…
Then fold it in half again…

Cut the arms by making a triangle shape cut…
My napkins were too big for small dresses, so I cut off the top part…
Cut a V angle at the top to create the neckline (shoot, I forgot to take a picture of that,…you’ll figure it out)… Glue on a bow and Tada! Finished. Seriously easy and seriously cute!


Only problem is that people are going to think these are too cute to wipe their mouths with! I wanted to try a ‘bridal’ version. Here is what I came up with…

Tell your friends they were super hard to make! You deserve some glory!

Want A Bridal Version.....Here is an idea..
I actaully think that pearls would be prettier!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment