Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Fabric (two different coordinating fabrics)
Ribbon (various sizes and colors to match)
2. Cut your ribbon to the length that you would like for them to be remembering that you will be looping them. For 2 “ loops; remember to double and add one inch for seams.
4. Sew along the edge ¼” hem to secure the ribbon, do this all the way around to secure all the loops.
6. Sew around all sides 1/4 “ making sure to tuck in the ribbon so that it does not get stuck in the hem.
7. On the last side leave a small opening to turn your fabric.
10. **I like to use a batting to have a filler and be more like a blanket. You can quilt or, pull yarn thru and tie off to keep batting from wading up when washing.