Friday, April 2, 2010
• Cut out a bunch and string them together for an easy Easter garland
• Cut a peep on freezer paper and you can Paint a fun easter shirt
• Cut out the peep on fabric for an applique
• Play "Hide and go Peep" with the kids
• Embellish with brads, eyelets, buttons, markers
• Come up with TONS of cheesy puns to write in peep cards for friends, relatives, or school mates (You could print them on paper first, and then cut)
• Place cards for the Easter dinner table. Combined with the lollipop topiary, you could have a candy themed table-scape.