Friday, April 2, 2010

No Bunny Loves Me Like Ewe Do Easter Banner

from: alittletipsey.com
1. I started by cutting out all my letters and backing them with card stock. I did it free hand, but you could use a stencil or print a font from your computer that you like. I made the Os eggs to add a little more Easter spirit. I punched holes in the tops to hang them with paper clips.

2. Next, I made a bunny out of paper and burlap. The whiskers are strands of burlap I pulled out of burlap fabric. I hot glued it all together.

3. I used a styrofoam heart and wrapped it with brown twine, then attached the heart and S with ribbon.
 









4. I made the dot for the i with paper and burlap. I cut out different shapes, bent up the edges and layered them using sticky foam spacers to give it more dimension.





5. I made the lamb or ewe from some incredibly soft fabric. Not sure what it's called but the back looks like fake tan suede. I cut out a cloud shape with a tail and added a little oval for an ear. Then, I added feet and a head with brown card stock.



I hot glued the pieces together and on to a piece of paper to add color and hold it together better.






6. Hang all the pieces from a ribbon with paper clips and you're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment