Monday, March 1, 2010

Bleach Stenciled Shirts

This is from a MOPS (mother of preschoolers) group. They found all kinds of objects to lay on their shirts as the stencil including wall decor, magnets, etc to make designs on thier shirts. I decided to try it to make personalized shirts for my kids.


Here is how she did it:

Supplies needed are bleach, spray bottle, letters - I used cricut cuttin' up cartridge at 6", t shirts, adhesive spray optional



Next I layed out the letters the way I wanted them to look on the shirt. I then sprayed alittle adhesive and pressed them on the shirt to keep them from moving since I was using letters cut from cardstock with my cricut.


Now you just spray with bleach using the spray bottle spray up and let it fall down to the shirt. Let it dry and peel the letters off.



Here is another picture of her and her daughter wearing a shirt she put a cross on and then embellished with rhinestones but this was her  first one and thought I needed to dilute the bleach so it did not turn out as well

I hope you try this out it is fast and easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment