Thursday, March 11, 2010

Christmas Stockings

I have wanted stocking for everyone in the family for years now.  Ours are old ones that I made when the boys were little bitty!  They are very out dated and look childish for them now.

As Christmas was quickly approaching, I was starting to feel a little desperation. I really wanted to have stockings for my kids, but I did not want to buy any that I didn't absolutely love. I also was having a hard time, knowing that as soon as Christmas was over, any that I did love would most likely go on clearance. Well...my very smart friend had a brilliant idea, and I ran with it.

I bought red felt stockings for $1.20 at Joann's the day after Christmas, along with a yard of green and white polka dot fabric and some heat 'n bond. I finished them today in about 45 minutes, and I ADORE them. I love them so much, I don't know if I will ever change them! Plus, I spent less than $15 for 7 stockings--what a deal!!



No comments:

Post a Comment