Cupcakes made out of burp cloths and baby socks.
1. Burp Cloth - I made a fringed burp cloth and mine was about 17" x 9". Random size huh? I used the tutorial at Home Sweet Home
2. 2 pairs of 0-6 month size socks. If you found some triple roll, you might only need 1 pair.
3. 4 cup size coffee filters
4. A Rubber band - not pictured
5. Ribbon (to cover the rubber band)
6. Scotch Tape
What you do:
Note: Have the toe of the sock pointing down on all of the socks.
Step 6: Secure your cupcake with a piece of scotch tape.
Put a rubber band around the roll to keep the coffee filters in place. You can even out the ridges in the coffee filter by pulling and pinching.
One last note: After I got finished with all of the cupcakes I decided the socks were sticking up too much to my liking. So, I just took my thumb and smooshed them down a bit.
These would look adorable in a cake box or some sort of pastry box.