This was a quick and easy craft to do with girls. They areable to pick out the beads and thread the elastic through. We made this one with whatever beads we had lying around. I used two different colored elastic to help you see the instructions clearly.
• elastic strings
1. Measure the head size of your child or you for a headband then give lots of room to spare. Then tie a knot on one side about 3-4 inches from the end.
2. Thread the first elastic with beads. For me, I just had Kaye bead enough to cover from ear to ear. Tie the other end when you’re through.
3. Thread the second elastic with beads. Same as the last step.
4. Tie both elastic strings together at where the beads end. Do to both sides.
5. Remeasure the head and tie both open ends together so it meets at the bottom of the headband.
I am a wife,(thank you Bill for putting up with me for so many years!!), A mother (who loves her children more than the world), and nana to a beautiful grandaughter, Jordan, (who is the joy and light of my life!!) I am a Christian woman who loves God and her family! I love to cook and try new recipes. These are some of our favorites! My favorite Bible verse is...Jer 29:11 (NIV)
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."