Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Glass Blocks

I wanted to post a picture of one of my other favorite blocks: Let It Snow! It is so cute with little ornaments as the "snow" words and silver snowflakes floating down. The Let It is in navy blue. We also found a really cute blue ribbon with glittery snowflakes on it, which makes the craft even more adorable than with the silver ribbon (which, don't get me wrong, is also really cute). I have mine sitting by the front door right now, just beckoning the clouds to let loose! Come on! We want to build a snowman, already.

The materials to make this sweet craft. $6 for the vinyl and $25 for the entire craft.

I am so excited about this latest block. It looks so beautiful with the white lights softly glowing on my mantle. Plus, I am so excited how the ribbon and the vinyl match so perfectly. With the lettering and dove cut out and the rest of the vinyl left to color the block, it makes the message so clear to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment